October has made its kick start, which means Autumn really started. We can see it in the weather, as today was rainy and cloudy. Therefore, I decided to give this homemade Cinnamon Dolce Latte a try, and this is how you make it!
What you need:
- 1/2 tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 tsp of Cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch of Nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Coffee
- 1/2 cup of Whole Milk
- Whipped Cream
What you do
- Stir in a glass the milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and brown sugar untill its a whole.
- Heat it up in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Afterwards, stir it again and place it back in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Be careful that the milk doesn’t fload!
- Make the coffee you prefer according to the normal instructions.
- Add the milk mixture to the coffee.
- Add the whipped cream and finish the cup with some cinnamon on top!
This drink is supereasy to make and perfect for cold weather like today. It actually does taste like the Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks, and I am gonna try to make some other homemade drinks this season for sure!